PatientConnection is an agile, smart and convenient web-based solution that integrates a Feedback System, Patient Education & Social Media Marketing to grow your business and build strong customer relationships…
Enhances the practice’s brand, allows an on-going relationship with the patients (patients get something from you for free (education/ informational links) which they may not have expected, they can access it…
PatientConnections provide assistance in achieving better compliance in line with legal requirements from CQC. It helps and assists practices in getting the balance right for their customers, to create branded positive…
To be successful, PatientConnections takes into account the ground realities of the dental practices and patients’ needs. The core concepts is simple, easy to understand and the system utilises the technologies…
PatientConnections is a business growth catalyst. The PatientConnections solution can help you retain clientele, acquire new clientele, and dramatically improve your practice’s efficiency with very little effort.
PatientConnections is a way for you to maintain a relationship with your patients outside your clinic. It allows you to interact with your patients proactively and build a rapport with them that will keep patients loyal and dedicated to your practice.
Each electronic communication with the patient is branded to your individual corporate design. Your message will be clear: we care about your health and a serious about providing you with individualized, personal attention.
Coupled with PatientConnections social media marketing framework, your professionalism and care for patients will spread in social media creating wide exposure and an invaluable market position for the practice in a field that is more overcrowded with each passing day.
Electronic communications mean less paperwork, fewer errors, reduced storage requirements and less wasted time. Get back to what you were meant to do!
PatientConnections is ready to use as soon as you create an account. You don’t need to worry about servers or software updates. And because it’s web based, you can access PatientConnections anywhere, from any device.
• Fully Automated: This system is very simple and fully automated, i.e. it does not require any intervention from the dentists or practice management, it runs in auto-pilot mode. At the end of each patient’s treatment (we can find out the end time of each appointment from the practice management system), PatientConnectionsautomatically prepares an email for the patient with the links for the Feedback questionnaire, links of pre-compiled educational articles and products and also information about the practice’s promotions (if provided). The Clinician is shown a popup message automatically, saying that the PatientConnections email is ready and about to be sent to the patient, if the clinician does not intervene, the message is sent automatically to the patient via the email after a set period of time (e.g. after 15 minutes). In case there is no email address (or missing phone number or other details are incomplete), this system automatically shows a pop up alert to the reception staff at the time of patient checks-in; allowing them to get the email address and update any other detail. All feedback is provided to the practice for review. The patient’s feedback is automatically assessed and for positive feedback, patients are shown links to social media sites to easily share it with their contacts.
• Clinician’s Control Panel: Clinicians have an admin area, where they have the facility to add or remove articles, add or remove recommended products (this system will come pre-configured with some general educational articles and products to make it easier to get started). From this admin area, you can also add practice promotions (e.g. get 10% off on the price of teeth whitening if you book in the next 48 hours; or save £150 on the price of implants if you book within the next 7 days).
• Brand: Enhances the practice’s brand, allows an on-going relationship with the patients (patients get something from you for free (education/ informational links) which they may not have expected, they can access it and use it for as long as they wish.
• Service: Allows the practices to improve their services as a result of direct feedback from the practice’s customers, this means retaining the existing patients as well as attracting new patients.
• Independent Audit: This system acts as an independent audit mechanism for UDA (Units of Dental Activities) claims. It also provides a safety net for the Clinicians in cases of insurance or legal claims or disputes, as there is an audit record of the information sent to the patients.
• Conversion of recommendations: Increasing conversion of the Clinician’s recommendations by making product purchasing process very easy. The practice may independently benefit from the supplier’s bonus schemes.
• Up selling: Allows selling of the practice’s own additional services a patient may not have known about and considered generally. This removes the pressure from Dentists about selling services to the patients while the patient is in the chair, and it removes pressure from the patient from coming up with a Yes or a No answer while under the glaring light (and possibly under anaesthesia!).
• Awareness: The social media marketing makes your practice and its services / offers known to wider community, resulting in acquisition of new patients. This system also helps improve your website’s search engine ranking through the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), allowing more customers to come to the website, creating more potential sales.
• Bottom line: Fills up the practice appointments book, achieving more business and more profits.
PatientConnections provide assistance in achieving better compliance in line with legal requirements from CQC. It helps and assists practices in getting the balance right for their customers, to create branded positive experiences for patients and make life easier for staff. The outcomes for cqc are grouped into six main headings.
• Involvement & Information
• Personalised care, treatment & support
• Safeguarding & safety
• Suitability of staffing
• Quality & management
• Suitability of management
To be successful, PatientConnections takes into account the ground realities of the dental practices and patients’ needs:
• Simple: The core concepts is simple, easy to understand and the system utilises the technologies and processes people are used to in their daily lives. PatientConnections uses email communication and simple web technologies.
• Automated: PatientConnections is fully automated; in fact, we have created educational articles and product associations most commonly recommended with specific treatments, further reducing the Clinician’s work load. At the same time, clinicians retain full control over the system.
• Relevant: PatientConnections provides relevant information, customised for each patient individually. PatientConnections allows individualized recommendations through the associationship of commonly used articles and educational information with the treatments.
• Timely: It is of limited use to ask someone to provide feedback about an experience they had months or even weeks ago. Best time to get feedback is immediately after the encounter while key elements are still fresh in the patient’s mind. PatientConnections automatically sends emails to the patients immediately after their appointments.
• WIIFM (What’s In It For Me)- Rewarding: There should be a reward, a benefit, for all parties involved. For patients, PatientConnections provides an ability to speak their mind through the feedback system, to access education and information relevant to their health as many times as they want, as well as opportunity to buy discounted products and services in an easy and hassle free manner. The clinicians can promote better health and prevention through education and communicate offers to the patients. This essentially takes the pressure off from both parties in trying to sell to patient (and patient feeling pressured and having to make a decision while patient is still in the Clinician’s chair).
And, it is all secured by the high level industry strength encryption to ensure confidentiality and data protection.